Thursday, December 19, 2013

FOR STUDENTS ONLY!

I am selling away or giving away for free some of my notes which I feel its quite a waste to just dump them away. And also most of the prelim papers I bought I have yet to attempt them but just for a quick skim through at the answer keys (they are still brand new LOL). Hence, I am here to pass them away to my juniors who want these notes! For the unattempted papers, I will be selling at the price which I got it too, or cheaper! haha. Do email me regarding any enquiries or kope any of the notes first though. Ive shared to my batchmates the H2 Biology notes I made during the Alevels period and its gotten quite some pretty good feedbacks! Hope this will be of great help in your coming A'levels year!! :) In your email, do provide the JC you are in and ways to arrange for the notes delivery. In your email, state clearly what you want! Email: ly.skyl12@gmail.com (Copy the email above into the sent box directly if you cant figure whether it is a L or a 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment